Sunday 27 December 2015

Drawings of My Top 6 Favourite Vehicles

#1  This is my favourite car. It is a Bentley Mulsanne. I like it because Bentley Motors managed to their famous style of old cars and fuse it into a modern kind of a car.




#2  I like the Range Rover Sport because it's very practical and it's meant to be used in the country-side and in the city. I also like how they made the back point outwards to maximize trunk space.




#3  Next is the Porsche Spyder. It's cool because it's the 2nd fastest car in the world. It's a hybrid electric and it's very stylish.




#4  This is the Mercedes Silver Arrow. It's a concept car. They've made a few and I don't know if they plan to sell them or not. I really hope they do because it's a really fancy, modern car that I've never seen anywhere else.




#5  I chose Mini Cooper for my fifth favourite car because, well ... who doesn't like a Mini Cooper?




#6   I love the Tesla Model X because it's electric and the doors come up on the sides just like a Delorean and I think it's a real step forwards using old technology.




Note: I drew these cars using OSMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment